Energetic Nutritional Assessment Technique (ENAT) is a unique system for rapidly assessing the nutritional status of the body’s systems. ENAT looks specifically at determining a person’s nutritional status by prioritizing the Five Foundational Pillars of Nutrition and Body System Imbalances utilizing a quick screening tool.
The Energetic Nutritional Assessment Technique is a two and half day workshop that shows you how to solve the Number 1 problem you face in your nutritional practice: isolating the true cause of your patient’s symptoms. If you can solve that one problem, which this workshop can help you do, the rest of your nutritional practice and the problems you face will take care of themselves.
Why do I need it?
When you really want to help a client, you do your best, you try everything you know how to do, but they don’t get better (or stay better), it’s maddening, isn’t it? To do a good job, nutritional assessment takes time. Unfortunately, in a busy practice with a variety of clients, time is precious.
How will it help me with my clients?
Much of patient care lies in finding and understanding the client’s underlying nutritional problem. With ENAT, you will be able to quickly isolate the true core causes of their condition and symptoms, and then help your client to fully, completely and permanently heal.
Who can use it and is it applicable to all practitioner types?
The workshops are open to all NTP graduates and all other health care practitioners. Prior knowledge of muscle testing is not required. The workshop builds on your previous knowledge and clinical skills as it extends your effectiveness through new and highly specific assessment reflexes and indicators that go deeper into assessing degeneration and dysfunction in addition to complementing what you already know.
Why use Energetic Nutrition Assessment Technique?
Much of patient/patient/client care lies in finding and understanding the patient/client’s underlying nutritional problem(s). With ENAT, you will be able to quickly isolate the true core causes of their condition and symptoms, and then help your patient/client to fully, completely and permanently heal.
ENAT offers rapid assessment of the status of the Five Foundational Pillars of Nutrition, an individual’s macro and micro nutritional status and the involvement of body systems using reflexes and energetic testing. Individualized supplementation and dosing is quickly ascertained via the ENAT screening methodology.
How Does Energetic Nutrition Assessment Technique Work?
Energetic Nutrition Assessment Technique utilizes screening points and the Right Arm Muscle Test Response as a rapid and accurate mode of testing to allow the practitioner to receive information about the status of the patient/client’s nutritional needs. Utilizing Right Arm Muscle Test Response, the practitioner can determine the patient/client’s specific supplementation needs and dosage requirements.
What will I learn in the ENAT workshops?
Friday Evening Session, you will learn:
• How to incorporate ENAT into your nutritional practice.
• You will learn how to create independence for your clients by offering Educational/Curriculum Wellness Programs.
• This will include fee structure and client accountability and follow through.
• In an added bonus, Dr. Davis will share with you how to successfully offer your services to other health care practitioners.
Saturday Session, you will learn:
• How to perform what is referred to as Right Arm Muscle Test Response (RAMTR).
• The art of asking a question, the ability to communicate with the brain and subconscious mind of your clients.
• Review performing a Nutritional Functional Evaluation utilizing the Chapman, Riddler and Bennet Reflexes.
• How to immediately assess and prioritize the five Foundational Pillars of Nutrition through highly accurate reflexes that go deeper into dysfunctional assessment.
• How to determine the best products to recommend to achieve the optimum result.
• How to quickly assess nutritional dosing requirements and length of time the client needs to take the product.
• How to combine the Functional Evaluation Reflexes with ENAT screening points into one fluid, rapid assessment system.
Sunday Session, you will learn:
• How to utilize a new way of working and thinking that includes what you already know in an expanded bio-energetic space.
• How to use more never-before-seen reflexes and indicators that reveal autoimmune diseases, hormonal imbalance, neurological breakdown, heavy metal toxicity, and Lyme disease and much more.